This simple and tasty recipe was created by Katarina Greer, a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and owner of Live Nourished, based in Victoria. She offers one-on-one nutrition consulting online, specializing in digestion, and women’s health. Katarina loves all things health & wellness-related and is passionate about non-toxic living and clean skincare. She creates nutrient-dense recipes and shares them on her Instagram page and blog.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup date or coconut Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 medium-large Mashed Banana
- 1/3 cup Avocado or Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup water or milk
- 1 tablespoon happiGut Prebiotic Fibre
*Pre-heat oven to 350*
- In a medium bowl mush up the bananas with a fork
- Add in the avocado or coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and water or milk.
- Add in all of the dry ingredients and mix until all combined (oat/coconut flour, date sugar, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, sea salt, and happiGut
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners, and scoop the batter into the 12 muffin liners.
- Optional – Slice a banana and top each one with a slice.
- Bake for 20-25 mins (until toothpick comes out clean).
Recipe Notes: To make this recipe Low FODMAP, make sure you use unripe bananas with no black spots on the skin. Enjoy!!