Banana Oatmeal pancakes topped with delicious ingredients and of course happiGut™️ prebiotic fibre helps increase fibre and support the gut. This delicious recipe was created by Derin Babs, food blogger, content creator & Youtuber. To explore more of Derin’s delicious recipes you can find her at @derinscorner or see how to make this recipe here on youtube
1 cup Oats
3/4 cup milk of choice
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 medium sized egg
1 tablespoon happiGut™️ prebiotic fibre
Salt to taste
Oil to coat pan
Berries and mango to garnish
Maple syrup for topping
- Combine rolled oats, baking powder, milk of choice, mashed banana, egg, a pinch of salt, and happigut™️ Prebiotic fibre into a blender with 1/2 cup of water
2. Blend to smooth consistency.
3. Coat a non stick pan with oil and place on the stove at medium heat
4. When pan is hot, scoop oat batter mix into the pan .
5. Let it cook till bubbles form on surface.
6. Flip once you see the bubbles and let the other side cook till it becomes golden brown.
7. Repeat process till all oat mix batter is used up.
8. Plate and garnish with berries, diced mango and maple syrup