- 2 medium-sized bananas
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp ground cardamom seeds or ground cinnamon
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ tbsp Olive oil or coconut oil
- maple or yacon syrup to dribble
- 1 tablespoon happiGut™
- Peel the bananas and place them in a tall jug or liquidizer.
- Add the eggs and ground cardamom and liquidize thoroughly.
- Stir in 100g of blueberries.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and wipe some olive oil, coconut around the pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan for each pancake. You should be able to fit four to a pan.
- Cook the pancakes for 3 minutes or until just set.
- Flip over and cook for a further two minutes.
- Serve the pancakes with extra blueberries, a dribble of syrup.