- ¼ cup of happiGut™
- 2 ½ cups of muesli
- 1 cup chopped dates or prunes
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon mixed all spice (cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg)
- 70 grams butter, chilled
- Add all ingredients into food processor – only include 2 cups of muesli and leave out ½ cup and place aside
- Process until well combined but no pureed.
- Using 1 level tablespoon of the date mix at a time, roll into a ball, then roll in remaining muesli to coat the ball.
- Place balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or silicone lining.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm
- Store in an airtight container.
- May have a laxative effective.