Beginner or sensitive gut – happiGut™️ low-calorie dessert or breakfast parfait. Make this layered crushed berry, low-calorie dessert parfait. Easy to make and easy to add a little happiGut™️- 2 servings – include 1 teaspoon or 3 grams of happiGut fibre blended in for a little boost of gut-healthy fibre. ahead of time and keep in the fridge for an easy pre-portioned dessert to share at dinner parties. Serves: 2
- 1/2 cup blueberries (1/4 cup per serving)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 Kiwi, cut and divided equally per serving
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 200g full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons happiGut™️ fibre
- 2 tablespoons (1 tbsp per serving) of pomegranate arils to sprinkle on top
- Chop the berries and kiwi and divide into 2 servings.
- Reserve pomegranate for garnish.
- Gently mash and stir through the chia seeds. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt, happiGut™️ and vanilla in a separate bowl. Stir in happiGut well.
- Layer the fruit and yogurt into glasses. Garnish with the pomegranate arils and toasted almond and serve.
- You can make this ahead of time and let it set in the fridge before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days