This warming and hearty Lentil Soup recipe was created by Samina from Ontario Canada. Samina can be found at @saminaasif2020 on Instagram where you can check out her unique plant based recipes. I started using happiGut as a part of a 30 day challenge to help with my indigestion and bloating.I’ve been using one tsp twice a day, and just adding it into my cooked meals, smoothies, soup, juice and/or water. You can also add it into any baking mixture. I started to see the positive changes after the first weeks of using it. I’m looking and feeling great. I’ve had a lot less bloating, and bye bye to constipation! I’m completely satisfied with happiGut and strongly recommend it.
1 cup yellow lentil 5 cup water
Salt as you wish to taste
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 turmeric powder
4 tbsp oil
1 medium diced onion
4 garlic cloves grated
1/2 tsp Ginger grated
A few leaves of Cilantro for garnish)
1. In a large soup pot add water, and bring it to boil.
2. Add in the lentils and mix in spices.
3. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
4. In a large pan, heat oil and add diced onion, garlic and ginger. Fry them until golden brown.
5. Add the onion mixture into the pot with the lentils.
6. Add one tsp of happiGut per serving into Soup pot at end so as to not burn out nutrients.
7. Garnish it with garam Masala and chopped cilantro
Be the first to start a conversation